Effective Date: December 1, 2022
What Data Do We Collect?
Exposoft Solutions collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) for registration purposes when handling event registration
- Abstract data when working with an event organizer to collect data related to a call for papers
- Basic company data when managing exhibitors
How Do We Collect Your Data?
You directly provide Exposoft Solutions with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How Will We Use Your Data?
Exposoft Solutions collects your data so that we can process your order and manage your account as it relates to your participation at an event
If Exposoft Solutions has obtained your consent, we will share your data with partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How Do We Store Your Data?
Exposoft Solutions securely stores your data on an AWS server in your jurisdiction. We will keep your personal data for the duration of the event and until the event organizer gives its consent to destroy the data but no more than 7 (seven) years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data automatically.
Exposoft Solutions will never use your data for marketing purposes. Any data collected on behalf of an event organiser will be solely owned by the organiser and not for use by Exposoft
Your Data Protection Rights
Exposoft Solutions would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Exposoft Solutions for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Exposoft Solutions correct any information you believe is inaccurate or complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Exposoft Solutions erase your personal data
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
How to Contact Us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org